Now reporting down to 0.004 mg/kg.
Know as much as you can about Glyphosate trace levels in your honey to make informed business decisions with confidence.
Whether you are looking to export your honey or sell it locally, having results you can trust is key.
Our new trace level alert system, combined with our standard Glyphosate testing results (to approved export levels of 0.01 mg/kg), provides a more in-depth analysis of your honey, giving you the assurance you need.
Opt-in to receive Glyphosate trace level reporting (between levels of 0.004 mg/kg and 0.01 mg/kg) as part of your routine honey testing.
- Official report provided on every test with results down to approved honey export level of 0.01 mg/kg
- Gain a better understanding of your honey with our NEW trace level alerts with reporting between levels of 0.004 mg/kg and 0.01 mg/kg.
Why test your honey with Hill Laboratories?
- Dedicated team with technical expertise in testing honey
- New Zealand’s largest independent laboratory providing IANZ accredited and MPI recognised honey testing
- Fast turnaround times
- Official reports that meet approved export levels for honey – and opt-in for additional reporting